The Lighter Side of Us

If I had my way I would be a ...

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

always wanted to fly. and flying as a pig would be quite an interesting aeronautical feat.

I apparently chose the horse but never commented lol. I still stand by that choice though, I could do with a little freedom and being able to run with the wind in my hair.

:e:

Hi All,

I voted to be the Flying Pig as that would be a lot of fun and give me alot of freedom. Plus be able to fly anywhere in the world for free, be much better for the environment and cheaper to keep too! The type of pig I would like to be is the pig in Charlotte's Web. Did any one read that book when they were a kid? I did - and I love it - still love it fact. I'll be the little pig in the book - think his name was Wilbur.Co I be a flying Wilbur!!! lol How does that sound??? Sounds terrific to me!!! lol!!! Very cute too!!! lol!!!

Miss Choccy

Susan

Last edited:

Hi All,

I voted to be the Flying Pig as that would be a lot of fun and give me alot of freedom. Plus be able to fly anywhere in the world for free, be much better for the environment and cheaper to keep too! The type of pig I would like to be is the pig in Charlotte's Web. Did any one read that book when they were a kid? I did - and I love it - still love it fact. I'll be the little pig in the book - think his name was Wilbur.Co I be a flying Wilbur!!! lol How does that sound??? Sounds terrific to me!!! lol!!! Very cute too!!! lol!!!:e:

Hi Susan, I still love Charlotte's Web. I am 68. I love Wilbur. Because of the main star, Charlotte, Wilbur got to live out his life on the farm.

How about visiting you on the farm? They have boulder's there too. The mountains have great boulders, like Yosemite National Park. People go from all over the world to see them.

That's a good idea to meet. Where should we meet?

I will be placed inside Old faithful and create blockage hee hee

I voted for the 727. I've always loved airplanes of all kinds, especially passenger jets. To me, they represent adventure and escape. I often watch the planes as they take off over my house, and I wonder where they are going. Actually, most planes here are just on their way to Dallas. (Nothing wrong with Dallas:) )But then I imagine the passengers getting connecting flights on 767's, etc. heading to all the places I dream of going and the few places that I've been to and loved. I love planes and the adventure they represent so much that if they bottled jet fuel in perfume bottles, I'd dab it behind my ears:D Probably not a good idea seizure-wise:p

Matchu,

I will be eating lunch at Moro Rock at Sequoia National Forest. Will you and travel bug join me?

I picked a jet because I used to work for a private jet company and it's just awesome to be around them and feel the power that a jet has as it takes off or lands. Knowing from personal experience what it's like to sit in the cockpit of a jet and look down at the instrument panel, engines, and all that makes a jet perform is truly amazing. I've seen one torn apart piece by piece & put back together again and watch it fly once more. It's just plane...awesome!

Hi Travel Bug, after Moro Rock could you take Matchu and me to the Rock of Gibralter? Both places will be fun. I will be at Moro Rock to visit you. I hope Matchu joins us.

SOUPfly, I have never been that close to a jet. It sounds great. Do you fly jets?

I wish I could say that I did, but I didn't. I did detail them inside/out as well as stock them with whatever they needed to have for the flight. I was on call 24/7 and it was my job to keep them clean just in case they went out to be showed or we had a dog & pony show. They are awesome to be around and I miss having that job...or any job for that matter. Thanks for asking.

I picked a jet because I used to work for a private jet company and it's just awesome to be around them and feel the power that a jet has as it takes off or lands. Knowing from personal experience what it's like to sit in the cockpit of a jet and look down at the instrument panel, engines, and all that makes a jet perform is truly amazing. I've seen one torn apart piece by piece & put back together again and watch it fly once more. It's just plane...awesome!

Ah, cool!

Hey Ruth,

The Rock of Gibralter sounds fun. You know that the runway there cuts across one of the main roads so that they have to stop traffic for planes taking off and landing, sort of like a railroad crossing:D

Picked wild horse. Mostly because first I saw Yellowstone and thought "Ooo! I like it there- that's pretty." Then Sequoia "Oooo! I love trees and forests!" Then I saw mustang and thought- well, if I'm a horse I can move to see both, which is hard to do when you're a tree or a rock.

I choose a redwood...Strong and beautiful

Hi Superman, I live close to the Redwoods and the Giant Sequoias in CA. They are beautiful. They are really strong.

Tavel Bug, Do you mean that they have a place for jets to land by the Rock of Gibralter? Or did I minunderstand you? I am sorry you no longer have that job. It must have been a really rewarding job.

Flying pigs crapping on head.yes Gibraltar do have airport was there last year landed flew on jet.
Superman that was my flying man

Back
Top Bottom