Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

We'd probably need self deploying parachutes just incase sh_t went down mid flight... or we could let Darwin figure it out.

Cathy, if you lived in the northeast the kids would have been back in school as of last Wednesday. Clutch play by your son unless he’s hamming you up for something. :)

......................why do i have epilepsy?

BIGGEST HUGS EVER to MY BFF......... who really knows why anything happens love......... but there IS always a silver lining (thx for pounding that into my head all those years mom)........ and hey if you didn't have it you would have never come on here and met so many wonderful people from across the world. If that's not a silver lining I don't know what is.

Yes your qtown,but i suppose that the above isn't really a random thought.Its more off an everyday thought,but hey what can you do? Your a darling by the way and your right CWE is a silver lining.

......................why do i have epilepsy?

“You will never be entirely comfortable. This is the truth behind the champion - he is always fighting something. To do otherwise is to settle.”
-Julien Smith

And I know you, you don't settle.

Why were we born where we were birn why this town or country why not elsewhere

If it makes you feel any better I got an F on my english midterm but got an A in the class :ponder:

True story; today I almost bought a homeless man a burger, until I realized he wasn’t homeless. He’s just some guy with abundant facial hair and poor hygiene. That could have been awkward…

It's the thought that counts P, pat on the back.

(and yeah holy shit awkward) :)

Thanks Q, I'm just trying to pay it forward and spread the love :)

Due to distance, we’ll have to settle for e-coffee. :cheers: But I’ll make sure to stop by should I ever find myself cruising the trans canada highway.

Cathy, if you lived in the northeast the kids would have been back in school as of last Wednesday. Clutch play by your son unless he’s hamming you up for something. :)

Ok, so I ate yesterday mornings toast made special for me by my 8 yr old son.

I went to go get a new thermostat for my car around 3pm and left big bro (14yrs old) in charge of the lil one while I ran my errand. I called to check on things and oldest tells me my 8 yr old made me a ham sandwich and was a little upset because the dog got ahold of it. :roflmao: He's kissing up for something. :p

(for those of you who don't know, my youngest is very quirky, diagnosed with bigtime ADHD and only gets medicated on school days. We also have a big suspicion he's on the spectrum and has aspergers. A total mama's boy. :D)

2h30xmh.jpg

It's supposed to be 'panties' but whatever... still says it all!!!!!!

34pxksm.jpg

Why is it, when everyone shows you a photo of themselves they say 'this is a photo of me when I was younger?' Every photo of you was when you were younger......

Why is it, when everyone shows you a photo of themselves they say 'this is a photo of me when I was younger?' Every photo of you was when you were younger......

Now I am going to throw everyone off and say, "this is a picture of me when im older."

Also, why is screamy so awesome!

Back
Top Bottom