What a disaster :((

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Loopylil

New
Reaction score
So spent Christmas with a good friend. I had seizure on Christmas Day and two on Boxing Day as well as being highly emotional and all over the place aswell
So yesterday my friend had 3 seizures in a row (non epileptic due to brain surgery) and I was asked to leave. I was supposed to be there until jan 2nd
I feel like her seizures were my fault, and that's why I was asked to leave. I felt so hurt yesterday and still do a little as I thought she would understand better than anyone else
What a mess I ended up in :(((

Leanne xx
Always remember you are someone's reason to smile!! šŸ˜Š

I am so, so sorry honey :( none of this was your fault.

3 seizures yourself in 2 days and then your friend having 3 in a row one could expect no less than a lot of tension.., poorly managed situation when in fact all you both needed was time and TLCā€¦I am so sorry that u did not receive thatā€¦let me give you a big HUGE warm hugā€¦

My Son had T/C seizure on 27th, he had guest staying for Christmas and was perfectā€¦ she was opposite, when I arrived in his room after the usual T/C scream she was already comforting him and did a wonderful job of looking out/after himā€¦..

But, he on the other side woke up like a bear and asked me not to ā€œtalk everything alrightā€ he was just pissed off and I get that, and I was trying to probably be too positive//so I got the brunt of his emotions/angerā€¦they were due to head off to hotel that same day, which they still didā€¦..leaving me feeling, well a little brokenā€¦

make other plans, whatever they may be, something small to make u happyā€¦.

another huge HUG for u.....

Back
Top Bottom