another loss....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jaysmom

New
Reaction score
my neighbor has epilepsy and has 3 boys that have epilepsy....and his nephew as well has dealt with it his whole life . he just lost his nephew last week due to a seizure in the shower. it seems that it can strike at anytime when you least expect it.
his nephew was only in his 20's.....

it sure hits home when its your neighbor,
the death was that of a young man,
and you have your own child that lives with seizures....

makes me scared to let my child out of my sight.

sad, sad,sad

I'm so sorry for your loss. Even though you can't be there 24/7 and certainly can't "smother" a loved one; things sometimes happen that cannot be explained or predicted. Just enjoy the time you have and try to (pardon the old cliche') "stop and smell the roses".

Again, sorry for your loss and certainly your neighbor's loss.

Oh, that is a hard one. But it is true, you can not watch them all the time. It's hard , I know. Im sorry for your pain. Teresa

oooooooo

I'm sooooo very sorry for your loss. How very sad. I will keep you in my thoughts..........

So sorry

So unexplained and hard to eccept. Makes the idea of living each and every day to the fullest more important.

:e:

I'm so

very sorry. Please accept my condolences.......that's just so very, very SAD.

Back
Top Bottom