Coping With Epilepsy Epilepsy Research Program
Free Advertisement

Go Back   Epilepsy Forum > Peer Support > The Labratory

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Weaving the Community Fabric

Cbd

I already have a card because I live in New Mexico. I need to try out CBD. Anything you recommend?
Old 07-07-2018, 07:36 AM
Venerable Voice of CWE

Hi finalpoet,

I've beem using cbd for over 2 yrs. and it did a wonderful job reducing my seizures. If you are interested checkout healthyhempoil.com This is a company that sells it on line and you can order whatever type you want and it's delivered by mail. I use the mouth spray (extra strength) and I get it in mint flavor. They also have creams, gum and many other forms of the cbd. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Old 07-07-2018, 09:04 PM

Good to know! Thank you!
Old 07-09-2018, 06:05 PM
Joined the Party

I take Jayden's Juice CBD Tincture. You can look it up online. It's a great story on how it originated. It's about a dad who made this strain that helped control his son's seizures.

I live in California and it's legal to use cannabis. I like the tinctures because you don't get the burn in your throat from smoking, and smell does't get on your clothes. You can mix the tinctures in drinks. The only tricky thing is finding the right strain that works for you. I had one that made me feel good for up to half an hour. The Jayden's Juice one I have last longer.

Last edited by Lovelace; 07-09-2018 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Porkette View Post:
Hi finalpoet,

I've beem using cbd for over 2 yrs. and it did a wonderful job reducing my seizures. If you are interested checkout healthyhempoil.com This is a company that sells it on line and you can order whatever type you want and it's delivered by mail. I use the mouth spray (extra strength) and I get it in mint flavor. They also have creams, gum and many other forms of the cbd. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Originally Posted by Lovelace View Post:
I take Jayden's Juice CBD Tincture. You can look it up online. It's a great story on how it originated. It's about a dad who made this strain that helped control his son's seizures.

I live in California and it's legal to use cannabis. I like the tinctures because you don't get the burn in your throat from smoking, and smell does't get on your clothes. You can mix the tinctures in drinks. The only tricky thing is finding the right strain that works for you. I had one that made me feel good for up to half an hour. The Jayden's Juice one I have last longer.

You both should get real hi CBD MJ and make cookies/brownies from your stash.

Any company openly selling online has had their stuff go through a isolation process using butane, CO2, etc, etc to do this. This is the BS you want to avoid.

Especially being in CA, your options are unlimited.