Dramatic Health Results.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jualsy

Reaction score
A friend of mine had dramatic grand mal seizures every day and she was on the highest doses of orthodox medication from her doctor that he could give her anyway, so I started to do research for her with natural remedies and I found that epilepsy is generally a shortage of magnesium....found in Epsom Salts in the correct strength.

I asked her if she would trust me and take half a teaspoon of Epsom salts each morning with some orange juice to help with the taste, and she agreed.

From the first dose....she never had another fit.

This went on until she went back to the doctor, and when she told HIM, he said he would strike her off his books if she persisted with this "NONSENSE". She stopped taking the Salts and the fits returned....she was too afraid to make the change permanently.

I was so impressed I advertised for Epileptic sufferers to contact me, and I visited people in the area, with children mainly. It worked for all of them. I was asked to give a talk at a local Medical Centre.....one of the doctors was impressed.....another two walked out!

My own grand daughter has epilepsy and she agreed to take it after years of not dealing with it ....she is 24..... it has worked for her too.

The Epilepsy Society don't want to know......wonder why??!!

The information is invaluable......it works!

This is not

the first time I have heard of this. I do know of the magnesium working for a number of other things, too. But the fact of the matter is that there are so few people that this has worked on, that many people don't know about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom