Happy Birthday resaebiunne!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
Hope you're having a terrific day, and will be celebrating in style all weekend. :)

Wow, didn't see this thread until now. Thanks for the well wishes. I spent the weekend with my family. My sister actually came from Sanford, FL to pick me up and I spent the weekend in Orlando at my mom's house. We had lots of beer, some cigars, and as is the tradition for me now for at least 10 years, we had german food at a restaurant in Sanford called The Willow Tree cafe. If you are ever in Florida, I highly recommend you check it out, very good food.

This was my 30th birthday so I'm happy it worked out well.

I didn't see this thread until now either.

Happy Belated B-day. It sounds like you had a fantastic time!

I also checked out the Willow Tree Cafes website. Their food looks soooo good.

Back
Top Bottom