Has anyone tried Banzel?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I saw my neuro yesterday after being in the E/R Friday because I ended up with a hole in my head when had a seizure taking a shower and hit the toilet and also the sink.I got 7 stitches and the dumb E/R doc invited my husband take a look at my skull. Medication wants to know why I need the drug duhhhhh.
It was approved in 2008.

Belinda:soap::e::twocents::brain:

Hi, Belinda:)
My neurologist was a principal investigator of the drug Banzel before it received FDA approval, and I am involved in the study. Do you have any questions?

I don't have any questions about Banzel I was just wondering if anone else had used it?
I talked to my pharmacist about it after my neuro talked to me about it.
This makes nu#22 for me.
It can lessen severity for pediatrics as I found out when my neuro was talking his partner.
Belinda

Back
Top Bottom