Lemonade Stand

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
I thought this was pretty funny and had to do with actual 'Lemonade Stands'

When my dad and I were out last night we saw a little boy selling lemonade at a lemonade stand. I thought that was so cute.

My dad told me the last time he stopped at a little kid's lemonade stand he bought a cup of lemonade and told the boy thank you. When he started to walk away the little boy ran after him saying "Hold on I need the cup back!!!"

My dad said that was the last time he bought lemonade at a lemonade stand. :roflmao:

Call the health inspector to check out that establishment! :)

Too cute!!!!!!!

I usually stop and buy a cup, even though it's pretty bad most of the time. It makes the kids' day,

Too cute!!!!!!!

I usually stop and buy a cup, even though it's pretty bad most of the time. It makes the kids' day,

Same here. There have also been a few times I have donated to the kid's piggy bank and skipped the lemonade when the establishment looks a little questionable!

Same here. There have also been a few times I have donated to the kid's piggy bank and skipped the lemonade when the establishment looks a little questionable!

When the little hands running the stand appear to be sticky? The stand operates "sans mixing spoons"?

lol

I love Lemonade stands. When I was growing up, every spring and summer my lemonade stand went up. It went down when we had enough money to buy an ice cream cone.

Back
Top Bottom