A pic that made me smile :D

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Loopy Lou

Veteran
Reaction score
OwensDuckies.jpg

Duck for Lunch?

This is my nephew Owen, with his army of rubber duckies :p

Awwww

that's cute!!!! :p

Is that Aunt Lou's face I see there??? :)

lol he's currently sitting on my knee trying to grab the mouse :p It's harder to type with one hand! That pic was taken just before the game of "If i throw a ducky, who picks it up?"

Last edited:
It's a good thing rubber duckies are tough, the amount of times he chews on them. Can't believe the wee man is ten months old today, feels like only yesterday he was born.

You know what he needs? more rubber duckies!! What a heart breaker he is! Thanks for sharing :)

Aww he is so cute! Time goes by way too fast! Enjoy it while they are little! :)

yeah it does seem like its been only yesterday. I remember the post you made about becoming an auntie. :)

We're going to have him for two hours on xmas day, we've got a xmas pudding sleepsuit for him lol

Back
Top Bottom