Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Here’s a place to express yourself, your point of view or whatever comes to mind. It doesn’t have to be just about you…it can be news, events, information…whatever you want to share...

I'm ticked off that netflix is increasing what they charge per month, but the streaming selection has gotten no better.

i understand that things like postage etc, has gone up for their mail in DVD option, but I only have streaming and only want streaming. yet I will have an increase as their selection increases.

And this comes "convienently" after blockbuster (their biggest competition) claims bankruptcy and closes the stores in my city. GR!!!!

Im also mad that a guy can walk into any store, pick up a pair of jeans in their size and walk out knowing they will fit, and us women have to take 3 different sizes into the change room to see which size will fit. The go to another store and do the same thing because womens clothes arent standardized sizes!

There's actually a new technology where there's a 360 degree body scanner -- you get scanned and it prints out recommended jean brands, styles, and sizes -- taking into account the way sizes change from brand to brand. I think it's only in a few malls in new Jersey right now though.

I'm sorry if you have perfect hair, but you annoy me! Women who have bright, shiney hair that the light bounces off of or the super soft hair, or the hair that is shown on commercials......Urrrrr!! That can't be normal! I have tried all the "products" out there. It really can't be just me, can it????

Have you tried mane and tail Huskeymom? That worked for my mom,

I use 100% Pure shampoo. from www.100percentpure.com, and it really does make your hair really nice and soft and shiney and silky. also you can blast your hair with the cold temperature of your hair dryer when you are done blowdrying. it closes the cuticle so it locks down shine and stops frizz

I don't like it that they don't post their prices at the dry cleaning store.

I get the feeling they charge everybody different. I noticed the price is less if I ask in advance how much it will be each time, instead of relying on the price from last time.

I also dont like it since they changed the GST and PST laws. now pricing is all before tax, instead of including tax like it used to be.

Endless, when I go to a dry cleaning store, I get it writing what the price will be. That way they cannot say that it cost more than what they thought.

The government is going to bring about hard times for us. In August, we might only have my husband's retirement check and our medical. My son will lose the money he is making to share in our expenses. I do not worry!! I do not think we are allowed to bring religion in our comments. My religion is what I depend on for support, not man.

I don't like it that they don't post their prices at the dry cleaning store.

I get the feeling they charge everybody different. I noticed the price is less if I ask in advance how much it will be each time, instead of relying on the price from last time.

They also charge women more than men for doing the same kind of item:
http://www.slate.com/id/2050/

I also dont like it since they changed the GST and PST laws. now pricing is all before tax, instead of including tax like it used to be.

I like that... I think it's only fair that I get to see the original price & how much of the total cost is tax.

Besides, people would claim that the govt. was trying to hide if from the public if they didn't.

I hate how I cant find season 1 of ER in any of the stores around here! or a box set!

Rae, where I live, everyone buys ahead of time for the season. For summer, they buy in the springtime. For springtime, we have to buy in the winter. Right now, if I want fall clothes, I have to buy them now.

lol thats the same here, but I meant a DVD box set thats been out for a couple of years. lol.

Im also mad that a guy can walk into any store, pick up a pair of jeans in their size and walk out knowing they will fit, and us women have to take 3 different sizes into the change room to see which size will fit. The go to another store and do the same thing because womens clothes arent standardized sizes!

I can't do that in the UK anymore, always been a 34 inch waist apart from a 32 for a few years. But a lot of new jeans in 34 don't fit, so I have to get 36, so why do all my old jeans still fit me?!

Yesterday, I went to see my neurologist. My memory problems have reached past the stage of dementia. After doing memory tests, he says that I have an early stage on set of Alzheimer's. He is going to do bloodwork and a MRI.

Both my husband and I have noticed it about 3 months ago. I finally called my neurologist. When my husband called he saw me the next day.

Back
Top Bottom