Tired of Dr's? Today I used the virtual one.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Endless

Even Keel
Reaction score
This is TOO FUNNY. Today I was thinking about how sick and tired I am of doctors. No offense to any of them, but if I never saw another one again, I'd be happy. So I've had this ongoing saga of a drug reaction rash, it was to lamictal and now to Trileptal. Not looking forward to traipsing back to the doc for it.

Soooooooooo... I found the VIRTUAL DOCTOR online. The hilarious part is the virtual doc came to the same diagnosis as the dermatologist, in a fraction of the time, FREE. Of course I still need to see the real doc, but it cracked me up we have fake ones online now, too.

http://www.freemd.com/fmdTriage.html?e=Rash

Can we get a virtual epi up there? A free one?! :roflmao:

e doctor

:agree:That would be nice for me. It would save me some money. The only reason I really use these doctors most of the time is too check my blood levels. I just don't see why we can not check our own blood levels. After all they do have tests you can buy at walmart to test for drugs (illegal drugs) or ldl or hdl fat levels, but nothing to check you aniti epileptic levels. Thanks for link I will have to check that link out.

testing

I totally agree , I feel the problem with meds is how much is in your system -I kinda wish they would have like a little blood sugar machine that you could test

Yes!

Also need to test liver, sodium, etc. There are some sites where you can buy blood tests directly. Wouldn't want to draw my own blood, though.

Back
Top Bottom