UAE Support group

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

satsujin

New
Reaction score
I've looked for an UAE support group for epilepsy(Dubai or Sharjah) but failed to find any. I'm thinking of starting one through Meetup.com at Caribou Coffee in Al Qasba, Sharjah since that is where I live but would like to know first how many people would be interested.
Please post in this thread if you would be.

Hi satsujin,

I'm not sure how many UAE members we have here at CWE, but I wish you luck in starting a local group. It's hard work to get one started.

Epilepsy UAE

Hi folks,
I've had epilepsy since age 5 and am now in my 30s. I live in Sharjah, UAE and have looked for local support groups but failed to find any. I am considering starting my own in Dubai or Sharjah through meetup.com. I would prefer Sharjah since that is where I live. If you are interested, please post in here and let me know or look for Epilepsy UAE at Meetup.com

Back
Top Bottom