Dr. Oz Show - Monday Feb 15th

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sorry folks but I think that Doc Oz is a fraud and a quack he is only popular because of Oprah.

I thought the vid was ok . A bit short but calling the moronic assistant was probaby a bid to ensure the audience will remember what they saw. You learn , in fact you have it seared in your memory - only when you screw up.As for the outdated terms , is someone more likely to remember grand mal or tonic clonic with secondary generalization ? It had to be short and to the point. people need things that are short and sometimes funny to help them remember. My prof in med school once told us the way to give chest compressions at the right rate in CPR is to sing stayin' alive by the bee gees in your head. The beat is at exactly 100 per minute and it makes ironic sense to sing that song.

Sorry folks but I think that Doc Oz is a fraud and a quack he is only popular because of Oprah.

Dr. Phil became popular and has his own show because of Oprah.

Dr. Oz is actually a cardiac surgeon at Columbia University, and yes he is popular because of Oprah. But at least he did touch on E on one show, a step in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom