Jan 17-Art Show by Wendy Richards

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

epileric

Veteran
Reaction score
I got an e-mail from the Victoria Epilepsy & Parkinsons Centre advertising a benefit art show.
Dimensional Passions Art Event
Open House
Silent Auction begins Sunday, January 17th
2-4 pm
$12 admission (includes wine or beer and cheese sampling)
RSVP by Saturday, January 16th to
Sips Bistro
425 Simcoe Street, Victoria
250-590-3519
Proceeds to the Victoria Epilepsy and Parkinson's Centre's
Epilepsy Services

VEPC would like to thank Wendy for designating VEPC as a recipient of proceeds from this event.

That sounds

pretty cool. If you go, PLEASE let us know what it was like. It really sounds like fun. :bigsmile:

It's only a few blocks from my house (right next door to where I get groceries actually) so I'll try to be back with a review.

I was rather disappointed- I showed up a few minutes after it was supposed to start & there was only 1 picture on the wall & the guy was putting a nail in the wall to hang the 2nd one.

I didn't see any place to donate the $$$, it was a fund raiser after all & I wasn't feeling well & was fighting a headache so I just went home to sleep.

Aw, that's too bad. Sounds like they need a bit of help....

It does seem like they need help.

I have to go to the neighbourhood of the Epilepsy/Parkinsons Centre by the ned of the month so I can still give a donation.

Back
Top Bottom