Poker Run

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
This is our newest event to raise funding:

The Epilepsy Foundation Southern Wisconsin and Hammy’s Roadside Bar are sponsoring a Poker Run on Saturday, June 21st. Registration begins at 10 am at Hammy’s, 2131 Center Ave, Janesville. The run starts at noon and all vehicles are welcome. The cost is $10.00 per person and all the poker hands must be turned in by 6 pm at Hammy’s. One extra card may be purchased for $5 at the endpoint. The winning poker hand takes all! There will be prizes, 50/50 raffles and live music at end of the run. For more information call the Epilepsy Foundation, 608-755-1821 or (800)693-2287 or e-mail [send me a PM for the address]. Proceeds benefit the Epilepsy Foundation summer camp and emergency medications programs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds awesome! Hope this becomes
extremely successful!

:)

I sure hope it is a good event. We're still working on some details, like selling food. We have a gentleman from the Oddfellows helping us with this as he has planned them before. The only thing that upset me was when this man's girlfriend came to update us on the event and several people from the committee made stereotype comments about bikers. You would think that these people would know better than to stereotype.

Good luck with the fundraiser !!!! I am all for raising money....
with summer here, does anyone know if there are any marathon fundraisers for epilepsy ? I know of alot of people that would run just for the t-shirt, or a mug or something. The organization is also important for sure !!!! they are big in minnesota

Back
Top Bottom