Public Policy Conversations

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
The new year is starting out to be a busy one. My family is going to our Capitol on February 19th to speak to our representatives about our Epilepsy related policy concerns. Today, I received an email asking if I would be interested in participating in the National Public Policy conversations with Senators in March. Since this is the same time as the National walk, I have agreed to participate. I am waiting for confirmation from our Executive Director of our foundation regarding my participation. I never thought that I would be talking to political figures face to face about anything. I am so excited to have this opportunity to help everyone with E and hopefully make changes for the good.

Wow!

Yeah for Laura!!! I am so proud of you!!!:woot::clap:

Thank you for being such an advocate for E!!!

This is wonderful news to hear Laura!
I am sure you are tremendously excited!

:tup:

Congrats ** That is great news. Maybe change IS coming *

joan*

After what happenned at the new pres. Luncheon today you might get better response. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom