Video dedication

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that we lost a friend of ours recently in a head on collision. This man helped our local E foundation more than I think he ever knew. I updated our Poker Run video to honor "Hammy".

I've also included a link to the newspaper article about this remarkable man. We went to his visitation and stood in line for 2 1/2 hours. When we left, people were lined up for almost the entire block. Who knew that one man could touch so many lives.

Hammy

Last edited:
Great video. It was extremely good. I liked the song and video. Keep up the good work tinasmom.

Thank you for the links Laura......

....it's very nice to now know who 'Hammy' was. A face to the name and reputation helps a lot.

May Hammy ride on,
Speber

Back
Top Bottom