3rd try is a charm. ;)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Cint

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm back. I was in for my 3rd VNS battery replacement Monday. It is about 1/2 the size of the original one and they turned it on while I was still in the hospital. With the original one, I had to wait 10 days before I could have it programmed. They had to keep me a bit longer because my glucose level sky-rocketed, but after giving my insulin, I was fine and they let me go. So I'm hoping my seizures will be under better control again.

Hope this battery works well, lasts long.

Thats good news and all the best for keeping your seizures under control again

Cint,
Hope this new battery will last a while & you will be able to have better seizure control.

Hi Cint, I hope so too. :) You definitely deserve a break. ***hugs***

Wishing you all the best. Take care. Hopefully this will give you some relief .

energized

Cint ;
Kind thoughts and blessings sent your way!
Gigi

Back
Top Bottom