Amygdala ??

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jingle

New
Reaction score
Please, I hope people can tell me about their amygdala being removed, what happened and what's going on now. Thank you.

Hi dnet, welcome!

The original post by jingle is two years old, so here's hoping he/she eventually found more information.

Yeah I noticed that; I posted in the hope of someone else needing this information will see it, like me finding this forum with a google search of "amygdala tumor".

I added the feed address for your blog to your CWE profile, dnet. There is now a link to your latest blog post under your username on every post here on CWE. I hope you stick around and get to know the community here. :)

Thank you Bernard. I had entered my blog address in my profile but what you did is apparently better. :) I hope to stick around too. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom