Asking for a Video EEG

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Lovespurple

Pillar
Reaction score
Hello. I hope I'm in the right place. :)

I'm thinking about asking my Epilepsy Nurse if I could have a Video EEG at my hospital so that I can know how frequent my seizures are (I have absence seizures). Maybe it could also see if I get Simple Partial seizures too because I've had out-of-body/not-in-control-of-my-body experiences.
My Epilepsy Nurse is visiting today (30th December).

Does anyone know if hospitals in East London do VEEGs?

I recall my neurologist saying that she wanted to see if I had seizures in a specific part of the brain (focalised seizures?). Maybe a VEEG could help.

Back
Top Bottom