DBS Battery replacement - checking in...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

suebear

Veteran
Reaction score
Not going into a lot of detail but did want to let ya'll know I'm doing fine. Feel a little light headed still. Here we are day three and things seem to be moving along okay and as they should. I was able to remove the gauze; all looks well as it should, it just itches so I'm doing my best not to touch it.

The good thing is I know it's a positive sign and that means everything is beginning to heal. I'm not feeling any pain which is a very positive sign. :woot:
I was actually able to start writing again for clients and that made me feel so wonderful to do something other than sleep and lounge around. I'm still moving slow but every day I am picking up with my capability which is a positive thing.

I feel it is all a matter of time and things will be back to normal. :rock:

It's so nice that things are moving in the right direction! Glad you are recovering well (and more or less painlessly) from the procedure.

It's so nice that things are moving in the right direction! Glad you are recovering well (and more or less painlessly) from the procedure.

I'm finally starting to feel normal; it only took approx a week for things to start going back to normal and this DBS to get the mapping back in gear but at least it's starting to seem that things are working once again, finally! :clap:

I am trying to be patient with this matter but I'm trying to be. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom