Emergency pill container - anyone have a good one

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Zolt

New
Reaction score
Well last sunday i had found out whether or not my emergency pills i take (Ativan) work or not.

At 2am in bed i felt a seizure come on, so i sat up and grab my phone where i have the Epills in a small case which i have to unscrew. Well i only have one hand and my mouth to do that, since my seizures start in my hand and move up the arm. I could not open it up. So i figure i would go to the living room to get the med bottle that has the top inserts removed so i can pull the top off easily. Well by the time i got to the living room the seizure took over completely. Next thing i know i woke up with the table and bricks i have holding up my keyboard fell. The tables 2 front legs fell out and guess what they fell on, my legs and feet. Doh#@! I must be a bad boy, since all these bad seizures happen near the winter Solstice time.

So just wondering if anyone knows of a good epill container they can put on their phone with easy access. Something small and out of site type thing.

Thanks,
Zolt

:piano: :pop:

Thanks Nakamova,

The one at Walgreens looks cheesy, it connects into the audio jack, which looks like it can be stolen or broken off way to easily. Now the one on amazon, looks very good and sturdy. I'm going to have to get that one.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H0KD1DG/ref=s9_simh_bw_p107_d0_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-8&pf_rd_r=164T73KY8W51985SYFP0&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1628321802&pf_rd_i=2335752011"]Amazon.com: Iphone 5/5s/5c Storage Case and Pill Organizer Pocketbuddy - Retail Packaging - Color White: Cell Phones & Accessories@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/315dFHbxeBL.@@AMEPARAM@@315dFHbxeBL[/ame]

I did make a second and a third and a 4th emergency holder that i put around the house. The pill holders i have now looks as big as a quarter and about a half inch high and the top screws on. Well rather then screwing on the top, i put aluminum foil around it so as to make it air tight. So if i need the pill i can easily break the foil and there is my pills.

Thanks again

Cheers

:piano: :pop:

Sounds like a great plan Zolt! I hope you don't have to use any of your emergency supplies, but it's very wise to be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom