Out with the old, In with the new

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
September 11 is a day we'll never forget. In addition to the horrors that the world remembers... for me, it'll always also be the day before my first brain surgery. So today, Sept 12th *would* have been my 12th anniversary of being seizure-free, until they came back in May, 2012.

With the counter being reset with surgery #2 in April, I'll just celebrate my 142nd day since my last seizure, instead!
:rock: :bigsmile: :banana:

:hi5: girl!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't imagine where your head was at, literally. that day was so shocking to the world, then having to go to bed knowing your life was about to change forever as well... wow.
superstar remember you're one of the strongest women on earth. having brain surgery twice, well as just a one-timer i'm in awe. you amaze me and lol dammit, you have 103 days on me! SO proud of my EFF.

It is strange going for such a long period between seizures.

Mine was 10 years, I ended up relocating back to the work place where I had my 'last' seizure before my seizures reccured in April 2012. We recently closing for a refurb and I came across the accident report form for my 'last' seizure.

Congrats on your 142 days seizure free long may it continue!

Q

Yes, congrats on the seizure-free days AND for the positive attitude and strength in going forward!

2ndchances

I think its great your are free for so long, but irrespective of surgery your still the best.

qtowngirl

Your right qtowngirl I have no idea, but and I mean this both of you and I mean 2ndchances and qtowngirl oh little do ye know just how much you are needed.

Mel,
Congrats on being 142 days seizure free, looking forward to when you celebrate your 12 month seizure free anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom