Seeking medical resources

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

suebear

Veteran
Reaction score
I am seeking where to obtain medical accredited information that could answer the question of possible DBS and VNS device conflict.

If you are unsure, no answer is necessary. I am just attempting to research a medical issue.

Sue, I might suggest you send a PM to Dennis100. He's done an awful lot of research on VNS issues and if there is any info out there, I would imagine he's seen it.

Sue, I might suggest you send a PM to Dennis100. He's done an awful lot of research on VNS issues and if there is any info out there, I would imagine he's seen it.

I did reach out to that person however I'm not getting any response. I will make another attempt this AM with a question. Thank you. :)

google scholar

I had a conversation early this afternoon with a medical contact regarding JAMA findings. I do recall finding certain articles on that search so I do intend looking again.

Hi,

I have done a lot of research and as a result I launched an epilepsy awareness campaign. I hope you can find your requirement back there
biomedresearches.com/root/pages/researches/epilepsy/epilepsy_awareness_program.html

Hi,

I have done a lot of research and as a result I launched an epilepsy awareness campaign. I hope you can find your requirement back there
biomedresearches.com/root/pages/researches/epilepsy/epilepsy_awareness_program.html

I found one article that can help extreme via the Google Scholar as it will give a good break down of statistic data. After searching, I was able to come across the medical journal Epilepsia and an article written within providing statistical breakdown discussing device statistics which is what I am seeking. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom