*tears* guys i made it!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
the older you get the faster the time goes... i have been looking forward to this day for awhile and bang!

november 12th..... DAY 100 SEIZURE-FREE. my 'free' day turning into 3 digits just astounds me. stoked! :rock:

and dates aren't no coincidence either, almost freaky. 5 years ago today was my first and only car accident due to a seizure.
was cresting a hill that's by the minute crazy with logging trucks at 120km/hr (and it's a school zone!). grand mal hit and i ended up down the road in the opposite ditch, not having hit a logger, kid, nothing. LUCKY.
so looking back on five years, to a day that had the potential of being the last, just compacts it even more.
thank you surgery, and my surg team... and right along with it, thank you cwe. if i hadn't had here to be over the two years of testing/facing/deciding on brain surgery i doubt i'd be the same, i mean that.

:hugs:
to everyone, mel, liam, neil, chris, nak, cq, pfunk, cadsgj... and anyone else i'm forgetting (hey ;) they took part of my hippo, not my faut'!!). and bernard..... i hope some day it hits you how many lives you've changed, for the better.

:) mel and i will gab about the site all wknd i'm sure... when we meet for the first time. you'll all be involved in our thoughts and good times!

Last edited:
congrats on the 100 days! very cool. Have a great weekend and don't gossip about us too much. Well, ok, go ahead and gossip all you want! We'll never know, right?

Cheers to you both!

qtowngirl

There are no two people more deserving than you both. Both you and Mel are very exceptional people and I hope that you both have the time of your life and remember this would not happen if you did not deserve it. Believe it or not there was a time when I hoped I would see something good I thought that would not happen and I have seen something deserved. This is for both of you.

May God be with you and bless you.
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortunes
and rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
from this day forward.

Here's to the next 100, and the one after that, and the one after that....

Hey QTown.

Congrats on reaching your 100 day mark :woot:

Awesome news QTG. Looking forward to the next success milestone. :)

thank you bernard, means alot, everything you've done here.
i'm sitting rubbing my scar and though still a bit swollen and sore sometimes, it's worth it x 100. lol pardon the pun ;)

ahhh *more tears*, what a morning. about half hour ago i had a knock on the door. :ponder:
a friend of mine is on holidays right now in belize, and she remembered my day. it was an 'edible bouquet' of purple and yellow chocolates and cookies with a big cookie heart in the middle saying, 'You Did It.'

*swallow* i'm still in shock and tearing up how much she made me day. and lol i'm really watching my weight right now but to hell with it, chocolates here i come!!!

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I'm sending you 100 cupcakes to celebrate with. :)

yzyn.jpg

ohhhh mygawd!!!!
nak you're so awesome i'm in stitches!!!

WOW do those look nice! shit, diet bebye today... delivered chocolates and ryan in a cupcake (100 of 'em!)... thanks girl ;) GREAT present!!

Well done and congrats.
Things are defo looking brighter, shame it's coming into winter.

thanks toxic ;) and no way for me i lovvve winter. such massive snowfalls here right now, and i can't drive (yet!) so i sit and watch at home every day. just gorgeous, 3 feet high or so and right before christmas, yay!
reading this thread has me in tears, that was such a special day and you guys are so great. and i CAN'T believe it's now day 138!

question team.......... my next little 'milestone' is 150 days-free..... and of all bloody days it's on new years eve!!!! no way you don't take advantage of that!! any good suggestions? tell me tell me!

i wanted a spectacular first seiz-free christmas in 20 years, but due to the bullshit life i keep choosing to lead it has turned out not to be anything, but new years eve i want to make sure of it. entering 2014, the possibility of having my first seizure-free year since i was 14?!
omg (just realized)... 14 and 14 - it's meant to be!!

yeah bring it!! seriously folks i'd like to hear even lame ideas haha try me! (lmao NAK when are you going to hold that orgy? new years eve then?!).

love you guys *tears* (((hugs))).

Qtown, Wishing you a most wonderful New Year's Eve and an absolutely brilliant 2014! :clap::rock:
And I extend that wish to everyone here at CWE!
:hugs:

You can and will surpass 150 days enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
Isnt life wonderful.
You are an inspiration to all contemplating having the treatment.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom