well genesis you tried again - and I WON!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
today is 9 months post-surgery (day 278 seizure-free). got nice dark purple nails done this morning and pondering what to do tonight.

i don't know if this was kudos to my surgeon/my brain officially hitting another milestone, or what, but i'm almost thinking so- the worst music to bring on a seizure since i was young was 'genesis.'
since surg i've listened to all other songs/bands that used to do it to see how i did and passed with flying colours, but was too scared to risk that one.
on my way home an hour ago it came on the radio, and i decided to test my progress. nothing, felt fine. and by the time it ended my eyes were full of tears and i was smiling. did it!

qtowngirl

Of course you did it, you were ment to do it and more. Tonight just sit back and relax and look forward like you always do. Go easy on "genesis" my friend they can be good. 9 months eh, I am waiting for the party to begin when you hit 12 months. Come on my friend.

thanks you :)
my last seizure and surgery were five days apart, so it's always two good feelings in a month. and 60 days until i'm one-year grand-mal-free, then 27 after that is one-year completely sz-free. oh my my lol! celebrate, then celebrate again. again.
i'd say tho that the 'most' special will be july 4 (how ironic, i'm not a fan of the US, sorry friends). that is my 11-months-free, and officially the longest time i've gone w/o a seizure since i was 14 (1993). talk about an INDEPENDENCE day!!!

Congrats once again, Q! Sandwiches at Mr. Mike's all around! You're buying! (right?)
Onward to another 9 months seizure free!

no way! plus if you're buying we could get more for the dollar!! yum!

Congrats! Now try listening to the Macarena song. If you can make it through that song then you're ready to take on the world!

Hold on qtowngirl, arnie has a good point here you buy we enjoy. :roflmao: Sure you do not mind.

Back
Top Bottom