Focal seizures

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tase37

New
Reaction score
This is exactly how our little babies first seizures looked and hers were also on the left like in this video:

I can't even imagine how scary seeing a baby have a seizure would be. I know that I breathe a huge sigh of relief when my son is able to be interactive again so I know the seizure has passed. I don't know how I would be not being able to get that reassurance that it was over.

yes the first time I saw it I thought she was dying :( it scared me so much..I cried for hrs in the hospital and for the first week she was in ICU I was devastated..my world was falling apart as we didn't know what was wrong :( she also had a problem with her heart causing too much pressure in her left lung so I honestly beleived that we might loose her..On the 1.4 she has another heart ultra and hopefully the problem has solved itself.. I felt so helpless for days..

Back
Top Bottom