have you travelled with epileptic children

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

This isn't what this website is for...This website is for people who are either have epilepsy themselves or who have children or friends that have epilepsy. I know that you may want information, but it almost feels like to me like we are just a story to you...Just my 2 cents though...

Hi Rach_nc1984,
Apologies if my post upset you, it was certainly not the intention, I do infact have friends with epilepsy as well as the other medical conditions I mentioned. I was merely seeking information in order to be able to help provide information for other parents who may be able to benefit from another persons experiences.
The story is not a paid piece. I have removed my post as I dont want to cause any further upset.
Take care
Amy

I didn't mean to sound rude...I was just giving my opinion. Some people on here might be willing to share. I know there are parents on here that are probably more than willing to share their stories. I had no intentions on making you feel like you are trying to cause trouble for all of us. It wasn't neccesary for you to delete your post. I am just one person with one opinion. :)

It has come to my attention that my first post may have been considered aggressive, so I am taking it upon myself to say sorry to anybody who may have been offended. I certainly was not trying to offend anyone. As many of us know, that is the downside to communication over the internet...You have to rely solely on what was said because you cant see facial expressions or hear a persons tone of voice. That said...I will try to be more careful about exactly what I say so that my posts are taken in the manner that was intended.

Have a nice day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom