No Medication - eek!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

KellyD

New
Reaction score
Today is Aiden's first day without his medication. We have been weaning him off slowly and today is the day we stop it altogether. Wish us luck!

How exciting! Wishing you good luck and smooth sailing from here on out.

so far so good. 31 May was his last day with meds so nearly 1 month down seizure free!

Oh brilliant :clap:
I'm so happy for you..that is lovely news..well done!!!!!

We saw Aiden's dr today and he is very impressed with Aiden's progress and even though he will miss us he doesn't want to see us again lol. He said it's always been a lot of fun taking care of our family which I thought was really nice. Then he also seemed sad that I had no intention of having any more babies. He said I seemed like an earth mother made to have lots of babies. Guess I have him fooled lol. I think it's a conspiracy between him and my obstetrician because I have had to visit the OB a few times in the last month as well and he has been asking the same question.... like they need more money!

Also I left a copy of The Lion's Secret in his ver capable hands for constructive criticism. He was so impressed with my effort (without even seeing the book) he ordered his receptionist to buy 5 copies "right now!"

That all sounds like great news!

Back
Top Bottom