3 Word Story

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope cant say I do.

Was it done by puff daddy lol

No silly...I typed the lyrics and posted a video for you...now get educated and follow along with the song like a good boy...I know you can do it...it's not that hard...I expect you to know this song by memory if you want to pass this class :)

M8 thats one bad dubbin, when itsy bitsy spider went over her tummy watch the lip sync

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Preparing for a firmware update, from dubstep to kids tunes 101.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Why do you persistently have to be so negative...I am simply trying to be friendly and have fun but everytime you find some way to either criticize or mock me...I have done absolutely nothing to deserve this type of abuse

Omg joshl.
Im only pmsing with ya dude.

Last edited:
smh
no one's twerking
y'all are quirking.
(or maybe twerping)

Ahh...
Freak out!
Don't be no nacho man
(just eat it)

I have gas (from the delicious omelet I just made/ate :D)

nope no onions...

just egg and spinach...and a bit of expensive cheese and a dash of pepper

Back
Top Bottom