7 letter word game

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

well that's done it... no seven letter words beginning with x in my dictionary ;(

xx

Goodness, I just saw an ad. Thank you, fairy godmother of x-seven-letter-words.

Xylitol

People mess up plenty, but here is how it goes, usually:
Every word is 7 letters long
Blythe - this is quite the page!

Every word starts with the same letter as the previous word ended with
People make mistakes and usually people ignore it and go on
If it happens too many times someone goes back and starts from where the thread broke, so to speak

Endless started the page with "eyeball"
nicholasscott then put "mothers" which does not follow "eyeball" but we continue the thread anyway, obviously he knows the rules because he tries after Deb puts "shoebox" to follow with an "x" word
Mel and Endless simultaneously put "xeroxed" and "xylitol" up and
nicholasscott put "laughed"
You put "getting" which doesn't follow "laughed" but this page is kind of a mess anyway.

and now I am going to follow "GETTING" with GLAMOUR
and the next word should start with "r"

so you probably did understand the whole time
:D

my email notifications are taking me to a point hours before. It looks right when I do it. ..I check it and go, That's not what I was trying to match. Thank you Aubrey for your help,,,,

network

(aubrey, I think people forget to go to the last page so post to the post at the end of page ?)

:)

Last edited:
reflect

thank you nicholasscott - that's another thing i forgot to mention - or do - maybe ;)

Back
Top Bottom