The <<BAN>> game!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Okay, Buckeyefan:hello:, I ban you for supporting a team whose mascot is...a nut?...a seed? What exactly is a buckeye???:ponder:

(Yes, this from a Sooner supporter. Nobody knows what that is either, even many Sooner fans:dontknow:)lol

Dutch mom, I ban you for having cool graphics to illustrate your post:clap:

Endless, I ban you for having an enigmatic name:ponder:

Last edited:
:paperbag:I ban Travel Bug simply because it should happen "SOONER" than later.:paperbag:

FYI: The Buckeye Nut
buckeye-tree-nut-lg.jpg

I ban Buckeye for posting a picture of a creepy looking, possibly alien, nut.

I ban Rae for being jealous of Bucky and not posting a creepy looking, possibly alien, nut herself!

1.jpg

:e:

Hi All,

I ban Birdbomb for the pic of the extremely gigantic nut she has posted.

Miss Choccy

Susan

:e:

I ban Miss Choccy for giving me a chocolate craving everytime i look at your name.

Pfffffft diets lol.

I ban SB for her lack of a signature, and also for the adorably cute kitty in her avatar. <3 cats :D

I ban SeizingBeauty for the vicious cat in disguise. I finally noticed the "killer" name on the bowl.

I ban buckeye for being a blind farmer (you never noticed it before? Heeheehee)

blindFarmer.jpg

If you saw a close up picture - you would cover my face too. :roflmao:

Okay, let me ban you Buckeye, for not showing us a close up of that little cute pumpkin grandchild of yours.

I ban Dutch Mom for not having anything to ban her for! *shakes fist*

I ban Loopy Lou for having a signature quote in Gaelic. Every time I see it I feel a bit... Loopy. As if I had had one too many Jamesons...

I ban Nakamova for making me wish I was at home enjoying my Glenfiddich instead of sweltering at work!

Ok, I ban all the lady's that complained about cabana boys (Ok, I wish I were one)

Loody Lou,

Dunda hap? (Ok, maybe my spelling is a little off - its the only Gaelic I know)

Back
Top Bottom