The <<BAN>> game!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nick : Thank you ^.^

Seizingbeauty: I ban you for making me go all "SQUISHY!!! I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine! and he shall be MY Squishy. Come on, Squishy. Come on, little Squishy. OW BAD SQUISHY BAD!!!"

I ban you for stealing my line! That will be the 3rd time in 24hrs that I have been in the presence of Dorrie'isms

I ban seizingbeauty for hating me for sharing a love for Finding Nemo instead of geeking out WITH me.

I ban Starfish for thinking I was hating on her :( but I shall just keep swimming just keep swimming....

I ban seizingbeauty for repeating that last phrase twice. Way too dejavu-ey. Although I actually like the Dorrie references! Tee hee.

I ban Lj-Brain, because she should join us while we just keep swimming, that second phrase was for you ^.^

I ban Starfish for not letting me know to bring my one piece swimsuit! I have actually never owned a bikini. Maybe I should shock myself one day and go all itsy bitsy with yellow polka dots.

I ban LJ-Bain becuase she should know that Starfish(me) live(s) underwater!! You must be wearing a swim suit to come see me!

Starfish is a lifeguard ^.^ (Well I'm getting my certificate in August but I WILL BE a lifeguard!!) I ban Rae for not trusting me to save her in deep water.

I BAN starfish for not letting us know you have completed course and are an official lifeguard!!

Back
Top Bottom