Can we tlak?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Aoccdring to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseon't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are. The olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Tihs si becusae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Yeah that's weird! The only thing I thought was a typo was Cambridge University. I thought you just typed to fast and once I finished reading I realized that all of it was spelt wrong.

Taht was garet! Tknahs!

After reading the first few words i thought you must have been having a pretty rough day :)

Really clever

I thikn thsi sujbcet has bene discsused beofre on thsi siet. I nkow, I ma alsways tarnsposign lettres, thakns ot epielspy

It becomes extremely funny when you pronounce the words - btw 2 letter and 3 letter words can never change because the 1st and last letter are always the same. It also becomes much easier very quickly.
The Frist tmie I saw tihs psot was on foabocek. The citversanoon wnet on for dyas, and jsut got sagtnerr and finunerr.

I dno't tihkn hte fistr dan lats aer lawasy eht sema.

Can we tlak

Hlleo! I tinhk so buasece my frist psot aubot the Cmigabrde Uvinetrisy Ropret ins't mnie, but the one I got in a feocabok cihan leettr taht serttad all of tihs innisaty. I tnihk it wulod be mcuh hrader to rigozcnee and poonurnce the wrods owhertise. I wnat to laren how to sapek lkie tihs in yiisddh, and myabe wrtie a book sameody.

Last edited:
HAHAHA I can still read everything at a normal pace. the only word I cant decifer is yiisddh?

that's what i thought, but I didnt htink that made any sense..... but reading it again a few times it works. Yeah I wonder if it only works like this in english, or if it happens with other languages too? Spanish would be tough I think because you have to pronounce every letter when you speak it, so you'd be pronouncing it in your head as you read...?

yuo aer rgiht!

I am aware of this quite keenly as unique as
it is, and YET - consider this fact ...

Count the numbers of "F"'s we had obtained
in SPELLING in school?

:mad:

that's what i thought, but I didnt htink that made any sense..... but reading it again a few times it works. Yeah I wonder if it only works like this in english, or if it happens with other languages too? Spanish would be tough I think because you have to pronounce every letter when you speak it, so you'd be pronouncing it in your head as you read...?

Usted hablar y Espanol? yo estoy excelente!

The problem on my end is I have so many dialects of Spanish
I am actually a genuine Heinz 57 Spanish, and I am not even
Spanish at all - it's due to my native area which is strong
influence due to Ybor City & Cuba and it grew from there.

:D

(unfortunately this forum board doesn't permit me to
put the Spanish accents in there!)

:?

Can we tlak

Que psaa? Mi Ensapiol es muy mal, preo, me gutsa caoss navues. That's all I got.......

Hiaveg alut (of) fin reaging wuat (is) gueing (on) hier!

Now we don't have to worry about not having spell check...

Last edited:
I can't spell any way, so it just looked normal to me :roflmao:!

The brain can be such a pain in the you-know-what (as we all know all too well:rolleyes:), but it can be so amazing and fascinating too:)

Back
Top Bottom