music game

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Song 2 - Blur

@ travel bug - most of the songs that I like were quite before my time. The oldest one I know is Paul Robeson's "Ol' Man River". Most of the teenagers either listen to adult pop or dubstep music. I dislike the music of Lady Gaga (Radio Gaga by Queen, anyone?), Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna. I prefer to listen to 80's music (did anyone know that Prince had epilepsy?), classical piano, soft rock, Sigur Rós, Iron and Wine, Frank Sinatra and my uncle's percussion band Quadrum. Oh, and thank you for the welcome.

Money Changes Everything, Cindy Lauper

@ Lovespurple - Hope you didn't think I was giving you a hard time; just a little teasing.:) Yes, there's great music from all eras. I don't pretend to know a lot about what's current, but there's still quite a bit of new stuff I like; though, like you, I don't really go for what seems to be most popular :)

Last edited:
Ok, I've got nothing so I'll just start anew .:)

My Woman From Tokyo ~ Deep Purple

Well, CathyAnn, there was Tango to Evora by Loreena McKennitt, and Knokke-Le-Zoute Tango by Jacques Brel, but I will go with yours and do:
Sossity, You're a Woman - Jethro Tull

Back
Top Bottom