the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No...goodnight

Is practicing healthy habits...k goodnight

I'm trying to.

TPBM

Needs to buy new clothes, theirs are all to big now!!!!!

No...I just need a damn haircut...which hopefully I'll be getting tomorrow :D

Wants to walk with me to the store

Nope. Wait, does walking for at least 3 hours whilst wearing new sandals count? I have a blister on each foot as a result. It's so painful that I can't pray in my usual way and I have to use a chair. It doesn't seem normal to me...

TPBM is moody if they wake up sometime between 4am and 9am.

Lol yes! I am not a morning person but unfortunately I have to get up early to go "take care of some business"...and damn! You should wear some walking shoes or something hahaha...and there's no such thing as "normal"...you do what you must...God does not care how you pray...as long as you do it...and remember when you pray that you're not just talking to God...God is also talking to you and continues to even after you pray! (Just listen to your heart ;))

Has found a greater truth deep within themselves...

Possibly, but I'm not sure.

TPBM is looking forward to the cooler temps. coming soon.

No...I'm having a delicious headache right now...

Has ants in their pants...

Who isn't these days? Come on dollar and a dream, I need you now!

TPBM would love to hit the lottery to.

False, the opposite. Hubs was gone lol.

Tpbm is over extended tomorrow night.

Nope, procrastinating studying in the library on campus.
TPBM finished reading a book this month.

Yes, actually. Not a physical book but an e-book that is a How To Train Your Dragon (HTTYD) Fanfiction. It was pretty good.

On another note, the One Direction Fanfictions look WAY over the top. I'm really not a fan of the group, but I've read a rant e-book and this topic was one chapter.

TPBM is sleep-deprived...like me!

Back
Top Bottom