the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I agree with your TPBM. I'm overweight and spandex would not suit me very well. I can't tolerate silk and nylon, so I prefer cotton anyway. By the way, did you just watch Spider-Man?

TPBM likes to think that their pills are "candies". :D Now if you'll excuse me, I have some Bon Bons to consume...

Last edited:
Actually one of my pills does taste like candy. My doc upped my dilantin by 50mg. You can't break the 100mg pills so I get this random pink chewable pill I take with all the rest. Sure it taste like mint in the beginning but ends up tasting like ass in the end.

TPBM thinks kids toys aren't just for kids. (I had to stop myself from buying an autoload nerf gun this weekend..... I regret my decission.)
200px-Maverickrev6.jpg

Quite true. I worked in the local primary school's nursery for a couple of weeks and fell in love with this wooden block puzzle. It had a wooden pencil tied to it by a thin rope cord thingamajig and the block had holes in it. I was placing the pencil in and out of holes and observed the very cute kids trying to undo the puzzle. I'm thinking of getting one of these for my wonderful nephew when he is of nursery age and maybe one for my cute niece when she reaches nursery age.

TPBM doesn't drink enough water every day. (I admit it. I love my Robinson's orange dilute squash too much!)

Not true, I drink a lot of water during the day, I stopped drinking soft drink a few years ago & don't like tea or coffee.

TPBM loves watching the TV show M*A*S*H

Last edited:
(CQ, I suck at spelling and would be considered illiterate if it wasn’t for spell check.... spellyng is ovor raited!)
Haha P-Funk,

I am a lazy speller & I don't like using big long words which are to hard to spell or pronounce :roflmao:
When my neuropsych sends me emails she often uses big words which I don't really use in my vocabulary so I used to ask someone what she meant or looked the word up. My best friend got me a mini dictionary/thesasaurus for christmas for me to use when I get emails from my neuropsych :roflmao:

Never seen that tv show before, but "mash" is a nickname of a relative of mine.

TPBM doesn't like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Don't have an opinion either way, he's got some cool catch phrases though.

Tpbm
Likes to wear budgie smugglers :)

Geez no lol.

Tpbm thinks Subway makes the best cookies.

No, not a subway fan. It smell since but, I don't like the taste. Haven't really tried the cookies.

TPBM

Eats way too much take away food..

Quite true. I need to stop eating takeaway once a week and change to once every two weeks. It will save me a bit of money.

TPBM is an early bird. (Wakes up early and goes to sleep early)

True, I tend to get up anywhere between 6am - 7am most mornings.

TPBM thinks the weekends always go to fast.

True. I'm a student, so I look forward to the weekends, except when I have more than 3 pieces of homework to do. One piece of homework takes me at least 4 hours. In addition, I wrote my practise draft for my English Assessment yesterday. It is completely 6 sides long (3 pages!). I then worried if I was more vulnerable to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome...

TPBM loves coleslaw.

No, don't really like coleslaw much.

TPBM goes to the grocery store planning to only buy 1 or 2 things but comes out with a heap of other stuff.

Last edited:
Yes! Even if I have a list and half the time I go in for bread and milk and buy chocolate and wine, then get home and realise I forgot the bread and milk...

TPBM
Spends too much money on things they don't really need.... Like shoes!!!

Not true.

TPBM has read John Steinbeck's novella called "Of Mice and Men" and LOVED it.

Nope,

TPBM

Has spent 10 minutes lecturing a classroom full of children about appropriate behaviour with paint so they don't spill paint or make a huge mess. Then as the 'adult' in the room be the only one to not only cover themselves in paint but, spill it on the carpet..... (This was my day)
Or
You've given the 'watch out' or 'be careful with...' Speech only to trip over, drop, spill etc whatever you were lecturing the person about yourself :)

Nope, don't work with children so don't have to lecture any kids.

TPBM loves to have a nice cup of hot chocolate in the winter.

VERY true! Even better with a bit of whipped cream sprayed on top :D! The weather of the United Kingdom can be so unpredictable!

TPBM has seen the animation film called "Fantastic Mr. Fox", which is a screen adaptation of Roald Dahl's popular book of the same name.

Read the book but, no haven't seen the movie.

TPBM
Wishes that the creatures that lives in their dryer and washing machine would quit stealing one sock from each pair.

Goodness yes, that's why I buy all white socks now! :)

TPBM
Has done the Chicken Dance at a party

Back
Top Bottom