the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm too boring for that

TPBM
Hates when you're trying to sleep and after hours of discomfort you FINALLY get into a comfortable position and then you either have an itch or suddenly need to pee....

YES! I always need to pee right before I fall alseep. I think my mind is screwing with me in more ways than one!

TPBM
Secretly fears a sea monster eating them whenever they swim in a pond or lake...

Er, no. Haven't been to my leisure centre's swimming pools in YEARS. I don't have much of a social life because I'm a student.

TPBM likes Sherbet Lemons...

Bump ---> :bump:

TPBM sometimes wishes that they could have a wild animal as a pet for at least a day. :D

No, can't think of any wild animals Id like as pets

TPBM often gets scratches or bruises & wonders when they happened

Same here Nic,
Im sure I scratch myself in my sleep because I wake up with scratches on my face. My friends joke that I need to wear mittens like they do with little babies :roflmao:.
I also get a lot of bruises but its usually from me being clumsy (bumping into things) or when I help move furniture in my voluntary work.

TPBM is from... the UK :)
Nope, I'm 100% Aussie lol.

TPBM thinks 90% of the shows put on tv are rubbish lol

lol CQ! :)
I agree! I tend to listen to audio books than watch tv. :)

TPBM
is a tv addict :)

lol CQ! :)
I agree! I tend to listen to audio books than watch tv. :)

Nich,
At the moment the majority of our shows on tv are reality type shows eg - food shows (masterchef), talent shows (x factor), renovation shows, big brother.
I only like a couple of them, the rest are stupid.

I am a TV addict but, its mostly background noise. TV is always on but, I'm always doing something.

TPBM
Is really bad at keeping secrets

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Actually I'm pretty good at keeping them. It sucks when someone betrays your trust and says things behind your back. If someone is sharing the secretes of others, then you can be sure they are sharing yours.

TPBM: Thinks a sunny day is one of the greatest things in the world.

Yep, Sunny days are awesome

TPBM

Thinks that the man flu is the worst illness known to exist.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Man flu? must be an Australian thing? Not heard of this...

TPBM
Is really wanting to travel more and hitch-hike.

Man flu? must be an Australian thing? Not heard of this...
Haha Janus,
Basically man flu is when a male has a cold he tends to exaggerate more than a female, acting like he's almost dying.

Man flu is a pejoratively used phrase that refers to the idea that men, when they have a cold, exaggerate and claim they have the flu. Whilst a commonly used phrase in the UK, it is referred to in other cultures[1] and there is a continuing discussion over the scientific basis for the phrase.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_flu

Last edited:
O.K. All clear now. Thanks CQ. Did you not respond to the 'wanting to travel' for a reason? I think that means you really do wish to travel. Maybe to come here to the Pacific North West. You can always stay here.

TPBM
Is really wanting to travel more and hitch-hike.
I do want to travel a little more but not until later in the future, maybe a couple of years. Have no interest in hitch hiking though.

TPBM didn't do much this weekend but thinks it still went way to fast lol.

O.K. All clear now. Thanks CQ. Did you not respond to the 'wanting to travel' for a reason? I think that means you really do wish to travel. Maybe to come here to the Pacific North West. You can always stay here.
I had to think of another TPBM before I responded lmao.

One day I might get to America to meet one of my good friends who is in Chicago but 1st I'd travel more around Aussie land, maybe go see my siblings.

Back
Top Bottom