the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I want one but won't eat it because of the calories... or maybe just one small piece...

TPBM is going to take a nice hot bath today.

To late wish I had
Tpbm
Got go out tomorrow and plant some tulips then grocery shopping get some Edam cheese

No, Tomorrows my last day of holidays so going to relax before I go back to work on Wednesday.

TPBM is tired

Yep, unexpected visit last night through off my sleep schedule.

TPBM - tries to keep a "regular" sleep schedule.

The first ever new I got was a red 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Loved that car!!

Tpbm needs to check their oil, lol.

Just a little bit lol. I go back to work Tomorrow so think my motivation will return.

TPBM hates ironing

Oh yes I do hate ironing, even more than I hate cleaning windows.

TPBM is going to buy the latest David Bowie album.

Probably not.

TPBM isn't liking the weather at the moment (really hot here at the moment & going to be hotter tomorrow )

Nope, it's kinda normalizing now. Cooler temps, a little snow possibly. lol

TPBM - has something good to look forward to soon.

Not really, nothing interesting happening in my life at the moment lol

TPBM is a good speller

I certainly am, that is... in DUTCH (studied Dutch), not English. :paperbag:

TPBM never reads books.

I love reading books, do it all the time!

TPBM - Loves chicken.

Back
Top Bottom