the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I like chicken. I got a great recipe if you like garlic and butter.

Tpbm knows what's for dinner tomorrow night.

I almost never know what's for dinner the next night until I look through the fridge and find something!

TPBM - Got a good bit of snow today.

No snow here, but very hot :pfft:

TPBM had trouble sleeping last night.

Nope, I actually feel asleep really early (8PM), and got up around 1230AM.

TPBM - will be running errands today.

No, it's almost 11.00pm here so about to go to bed. Then work tomorrow.

TPBM has no plans for the weekend

Not so far. Hoping it's going to be a nice relaxing one.

TPBM - Didn't win the lottery.

Not yet, but it wouldn't hurt. lol

TPBM - knows what they would do with a few extra millions of dollars.

I know we I'd do with some of it.

TPBM - Just punched a wall!

False..I need to paint a few though. :p

Tpbm is playing the lottery and dreaming big..

Oh course :)
[ame]http://youtu.be/OfE6dXyIDwk[/ame]

^--- "Reach out and dream big!!"

TPBM - Has a smile on their face after listening to the song.

Nah, mine is on the way to being very long again after an ill-advised perm and then a very short haircut a couple of years ago. Long healthy hair is great. Long stringy fried hair, not so much.

TPBM colors their hair and doesn't care who knows

No, never dyed my hair. Because I walk everywhere my hair changes color from the sun so it's light brown but looks like I have foils in it. I joke with my hairdresser that most people would pay a fortune to have hair like mine lol.

TPBM has an annoying headache they're happy to give away for free.

True, didn't do any housework. Went down the street then came home to have a nap & try to get rid of a headache I had.

TPBM is definetly going to do housework tomorrow.

I should straighten up my room a bit. But I say what the heck, it can wait till tomorrow. lol

TPBM - Can organize any mess.

Back
Top Bottom