the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yep I did James Bond on

Tpbm
Had very unconstructive day

Nope, going to be busy. Want to go down the street later to grab a couple of things I didnt get yesterday then Im coming home to do more packing (blah)

TPBM has a lot of things happening that they'll be happy to have a rest

Football always comes first, except if there's a hockey game. Then it's flipping back and forth between the two.

TPBM
Went grocery shopping today and hopes they got everything they needed.

Nope, but I may grab a few things while out tomorrow.

TPBM - hates using self-service checkout lanes.

I use them if I am in a rush or only have a couple of things but tend to go to the checkout person more.

TPBM doesn't have a dishwasher or know how to use one

Luckily I do have one and know how to use it. I'm the only one who knows how to load it and use it though!

TPBM
Is washing clothes.

Nope, im still at work

Tpbm is on their own and enjoying the quite (family/ Co workers are out )

We don't really do Halloween here like you do in America. There are the odd people who trick or treat but ive never seen them

TPBM lives in a country where daylights savings is about to start.

I Brit I should know but I forgot holding head in total shame

Tpbm
Goes to dentist to much

Nope but I did have a weird dream last night that I had to go to the bathroom but all I could find was dirty out houses, no where clean!

TPBM
Hates it when they have to throw out their favorite pair of underwear.

Oh dear I horder draws full pants but no problem they become rags when time is right if I could be bothered to dust I use them damp dusting is their last job then dustbin.

Tpbm
Feels like running off with George cloony

You bat for other side fair play

Nope weather good
Tpbm
Will be trying to slip soon

Nope, not anytime soon. Maybe in another few weeks!

TPBM
Has lost something and has looked all over the place but just can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom