the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jobs for the day are all done. Falling asleep on the sofa now

TPBM- is dancing to their favourite music

It's kind of awkward to dance with headphones while sitting on the couch. Plus I'm not sure if my sister is home sleeping, heh.

TPBM is very confused and frustrated.

Nah, man good. Sorry if you're stressed bigman.

Tpbm loves their job.

Hmmm, tricky question. I'm having a "moment" thinking about changing careers, but don't know what I want to do.

TPBM
Had a big day and is super tired.

No actually had a really relaxing day.

TPBM
Has a secret language that only their family speaks.

Only when the young ones are around, most of us are to old to understand anything they say

TPBM- said something really stupid today

Last edited:
Nope, but is raining. Now go "Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain"
[ame]http://youtu.be/lC2Fu20X_KY[/ame]

TPBM - is enjoying the rain music. lol

Nope, but I have a day(s) coming up I'm dreading. lol

TPBM - would like to live on a quiet island.

It would be nice for maybe or two as long as I can bring my cats with me!

TPBM
Can't wait for it to get warm enough to wear shorts all day long.

No way. I look very bad in shorts, lol.

Tpbm is looking forward to winter.

No but I have been doing surveys over the internet for my dr visits.

TPBM
Orders things on line.

No West Aussies had their Wa Long weekend last week its the East coasters turn :)

TPBM
enjoys indulging in a nice bubble bath.. or spa bath wine, candles, soft music and and just has time out to clear the cobwebs of their brain.

Back
Top Bottom