the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm going to be making a great macaroni salad soon. I'd love to share it with you, it would be a great dinner!

TPBM
Their neighbor REALLY needs to cut their grass. It's about a foot high!!!!

(I live in a condo so will answer this based on my folks place, where I was last week.)
Yes, the neighbor's place is an occasional use cabin, and pets are using the tall grass to their advantage and hiding from their owners!

tpbm will be watching game 3 of the hockey final

My husband's got it on watching it while I'm here on the computer. I'm listening to it though.

TPBM
Needs to run the dishwasher. They are running out of clean silverware.

I am about to wash dishes in the moment, but because i have to have a clean sink to cook. pasta tonight, sliced tomatoes and meatballs and stuff. left overs and stuff.

the person below me likes leftovers. oldly enough some people dont.

Probably not. I had a big dinner with a little snack after and I'm not too hungry.

tpbm
Can sleep in tomorrow

i probably will, two grand mal seizures over the course of the past two days. like walking home leaving stuff at work while post tictal, looking forward to the weekend.

the person below me, hopefully will have a quiet night.

i probably will, two grand mal seizures over the course of the past two days. like walking home leaving stuff at work while post tictal, looking forward to the weekend.

the person below me, hopefully will have a quiet night.

Sorry about the seizures. Thanks for the wish for a quiet night; after last night's pre-seizure issues I am trying to keep positive :)

the person below me will have a new outlook on things tomorrow.

I plan on it. There were a couple of rough patches today but a new outlook is already forming, and the "restart" of a night's sleep will help that outlook take shape.

The person below me will exercise for at least 20 minutes tomorrow.

Yes, you can count on it!

tpbm will also exercise tomorrow so we can share notes on how we did

Don't do too much exercise but I know I'm going to start walking daily soon. Hopefully it will be tomorrow!!!

tpbm
Sleeps in a separate bedroom than their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend

Currently not in a relationship, so I will say yes to that.

the person below me is planning to do at least one household chore tomorrow

I'll be doing some laundry.

tpbm will be washing their hair (finally!)

it gets washed every night, will be getting cut on next friday.
the meds make me prone to infections have to be aware of that fact.

the person below me has fun side effects

oh indeed! eating together is better by far. I only wish i could cook something palatable for others. I am even getting tired of quick, veggie, stir fries. and oatmeal in the mornings.
TPBM has gourmet tastes so eats out more often than home.

nah, i do it because I am lazy. and once again, eating with others is nice.

but i do work on a budget, so food at home still wins.

the person below me understnads a budget.

I have to work with a budget. Both home and car and work.

1st misses was a bloody accountant and she was a pain in rectum.
Maybe some rubbed on me lol.

Holiday comes to a end today for me.

Tpbm wants to emigrate

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

nah, but i like to travel. I think a few stamps in the passport makes a girl sexy.

the person below me needs, craves, wants neatness!

Yes, I sure do! And my place desperately needs a decluttering make-over to help me achieve that. Problem is I have trouble throwing stuff out.

tpbm is loves oatmeal for breakfast.

Yes Oatmeal everyday. love it.

TPBM is outside everyday for exercise and loves that it is coming on to summer.

Back
Top Bottom