2012 Magnolia Run?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No one :(

Well, if you are just too shy to out yourself publicly you can PM me :)

I only run about a 10-12 minute mile, so it will be taking me a bit to complete, but it's my first 5 K and I'm super excited. Also nervous because I haven't been able to concentrate on running at all the last week and a half.

I am not what you are looking for, but I wish you the best

Not from Georgia, but rooting you on all the way. Just ran my fifth 5K of the year this weekend. Had not ran for 4 years, so I am pretty happy with how I have been running.

Good luck with your run! :clap: Time doesn't matter, it is the fact that you are doing it! :clap: :clap:

Thanks!!! I'm excited, but getting nervous. I am hoping my energy is just around the corner, and increasingly thankful for the much calmer seizure history than I've been reading about the last few days. But, it seems to be taking longer, or it feels like longer, to recover from this one.

Maybe next year I can set a higher goal.

I hope your run/walk goes well, and that the weather is favorable.

THanks!!

I hope the weather is nice too, my husband and kids have to get up at the ass crack of dawn to drive me down there. I know they won't let me drive myself lol

I just saw this! As a fellow runner I wish you luck - if you haven't all ready done it :) If you have, I hope it went well! First races are always exciting! I'm sure if I was in Georgia I'd probably be running it as well :)

Thanks, I ended up missing it though. I was busy being a Doula for my nephew's birth. I still had a great day though!!

I am on the look out for another opportunity.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom