218 Representatives Cosponsor ADA Restoration Act of 2007 - HR 3195 UPDATE 10/04/07

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

brain

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
Posted: October 4, 2007

Washington, DC - The Epilepsy Foundation and disability groups reached a significant milestone today with the announcement that 218 Representatives, a majority of the House of Representatives, have cosponsored HR 3195, the ADA Restoration Act of 2007.

218 Representatives Cosponsor ADA Restoration Act of 2007

:wave:

Brain,
Yes, I know as I did send a letter to my Representative about htis issue. He or his office sent me a letter telling me about the number majority of House Representatives. They also asked me to contact my local T.V. stations and newspapers. They sent a basic letter that I could use to send to them. I did it. Now I'll wait and see if anyone does anything with it.
Marian

This is good news. I had sent something off to each of my representatives about it long ago when it was still looking for sponsors. I hope it does well even though not many changes are being made I did seea few little things that I liked that were being changed in the summary. I think there could be some kind of regulation as to how it's enforced or something though other than that it seems like it was written as well as anyone could trying to please everyone.

Back
Top Bottom