a few random shots from the last few months

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
i promised i would take a few pictures from the last few months with my new camera a 14mbp canon xti , I mostly use a 50mm prime and 30-240mm i use 6 other lenses here, but it is hard to carry them all until i sew a new bag

my flickr
https://flickr.com/photos/89572419@N00/

48370879296_5ff1da3098_b.jpg

Last edited:
I always enjoy your shots! Thanks for posting this one. :)

i will post some more when i swap back to windows, i am current on linux doing updates

Spent this morning practicing with both cameras and all my lenses at some point I want to get downtown and get a few pictures of the damages that were done

Attachments

• _MG_0618.JPG
    _MG_0618.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6949.JPG
    IMG_6949.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6975.JPG
    IMG_6975.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom