Anyone watch Shameless?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
So I'm basically obsessed with the show Shameless, and I'd like to find someone to fangirl/fanboy with.

Thank.

-Zee

I got hooked on the American version! We live without tv and any wifi. So we get whole seasons at the library. We are into it.

Thought I would go for a check-out of the show, then, sorrow but I read about it... :ponder: and it isn't quite the same as "Breaking Bad" or "Dexter" or "Vikings" or "Game of Thrones." Sooo... guess I like different types of shows :pop:

The bit I seen in uk version is about no Mark family who look like need wash drink ciggs people you no want as neighbours nothing like game of thrones but I could only take about 5mins of it

Back
Top Bottom