[Recommended] Author - Keri Smith

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
I recently bought a set of books (waiting for the second one to come in) by this author. They are supposedly self help books, that are meant to give some sort of "self help" obviously. My guess so far is that that are just used to reduce stress.

The first book in the set is called "Wreck This Journal" and it basically gives you steps to do each day with the journal that you need to follow. No matter how crazy they sound. Its to get you to stop being such a perfectionist when your working on something. That not everything needs to be constantly perfect.

So far I like it,but I havent gotten to any crazy stuff yet. I will let you know how it goes. Anyone "read" any of her stuff?

i havn't read anything by her, but i might look for some of her books now i've heard about them

Back
Top Bottom