• Bob Marley

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Both

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tedwins

New
Reaction score
Best Stress Reliever Music

Curious on how many Jack Johnson and Bob Marley listeners there are here?
Who do you prefer? Who else is your favorite?

Last edited:
Baaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhb!!!!.........

....or as Mr. Scrooge yelled many times "Marley!"

Don't get me wrong, I like Jack Johnson okay....but Bob takes the medal in my contest.

"Don worry........'bout a 'ting............
ev'ry little 'ting......gone be alright!"

Speber
:rock:

I like Bob Marley but his music makes me want to move to the beat rather than relax.

Marley's music is grand for sure,I really like Paolo Nutini and alot of 60s music

OZZIE OSBORNE ten minutes of yelling and screaming and I'm all better. Other wise the Moody Blues work really good too

OZZIE OSBORNE ten minutes of yelling and screaming and I'm all better. Other wise the Moody Blues work really good too

You got it right. Two ways to stress relief. Let it all out getting wild or just sitting back relaxing. Moody Blues is a great choice.:rock:

Ozzy

Ozzy is great. Some of Nine Inch Nails, if you don't think too hard about the lyrics can be kinda nice.

I agree with Ozzy NIN adding Motorhead especially when I'm in a "MOOD" on the other end of things I like to listen to Great Big Sea and Cheiftains, and CCR

Celtic, some classic, country... Oh, and a LOT of heavy rock. I love the crazy beats and off-the-wall lyrics :p. System of a Down, Flogging molly (mix of Irish and Rock - how cool can you get?), Mindless Self Indulgence.

Pretty odd songs to chill out to, i'm sure, but it works for me! :rock:

flogging molly, dropkick murphys, the dubliners, edwin mccain, celtic thunder!!!! I love celtic music. anything with bagpips got my fancy too.

Don't like the two list though

My partner says selected Tom Waits songs. Not the circus-y themed stuff. The other stuff.

Love Flogging Molly, Have you tried Dropkick Murphys yet?

Of course! I love the songs "Johnny we hardly knew ye", "green fields of France", and loads of other ones which i can't quite remember the name of.

Saw Doctors are pretty good too.

Flogging Molly were unbelievably awesome live :rock:

Ac/dc

For those that like rock AND bagpipes:

Last edited:
Hmmmm

Celtic, some classic, but then again, I have days where it's serious hard core rock, or r & B....just depends.......

Back
Top Bottom